Big announcements aplenty at the .NEXT 2023 conference.
In no particular order:
1. Nutanix Central: A SaaS based cloud-delivered solution that will provide a single interface for managing ALL of your Prism Central deployments, whether on-prem, cloud or MSP. In early-access now(ish) with features set to roll out going forward.
2. Multicloud Snapshot Technology (MST) - This allows snapshots directly to cloud-native datastores in S3.
3. Project Beacon - This initiative takes aim to provide a portfolio of data-centric PaaS services available natively in the cloud. It's intent is to decouple applications and their data from the underlying infrastructure, giving developers greater flexibility to build applications once and run them across various environments natively on Nutanix or in the public cloud.
4. Nutanix Data Services for Kubernetes (NDK) - in early access. NDK is designed to deliver enterprise-class storage, snapshots and DR capability to Kubernetes.
5. NCP enahancements which include the ability to dynamically apply security policies across multiclouds enabling secure, seamless virtual networks using Flow Virtual Networking. Available now in NC2/Azure, and in development for AWS.
It was also a chance to meet up with old friends and make some new ones. NUG Chapter Champions in attendance met in the Solutions Expo for some hangout time and a group photo:
Shout out to all the Nutanix Technology Champions in the Day 2 General Session:
Great conference, nice venue. It was nice having the conference so close to home base. Hope to see everybody in 2024!